Phoenix – Autoboot+app start
Requires root! Requires Android 4.0.3++
You need to grant permission when your SU app requests
An application to reboot your phone in a given interval on a specific time and start a specific application after reboot.
The idea is to restart Android and an application periodically to clean up cache and memory leaks if the application (like a security cam >> see Alfred in GooglePlay) has to run over a long time.
And if you don’t need to restart an application, still this can help to close memory leaks.
No background services – reboot is scheduled by system AlarmManager.
Before reboot is applied, all apps get a shutdown call to save there data. This helps to prevent data loss!
– selection of reboot interval from every day to every 30 days
– selection of reboot time from midnight to 11pm
– selection between hard reboot (complete restart) or soft/hot reboot (only restart apps)
– selection if you want to start an app automatically after reboot
– selection of any app to be started automatically after reboot
The app is open source and the source is published on Github
Get the app from the Google Play Store