Last version of this ROM.
I messed up SP1. I am sorry for this.
V1.1 is availale now.
A small update for my latest tablet ROM with a some bug fixes and improvements.
This ROM is made for tablets like pov Mobii, Viewpad 10s, Smartsurfer 360 MN10U, that have an internal 3G modem and GPS. Of course it works on similar tablets like the Advent Vega, XVision, …
My main goal is to get a ROM that gives full support to 3G and GPS and be as stable and fast as possible.
- Live wallpapers
- Fixed problem with screen calibration application
- Added Suspend mode by short press of power button
- Small graphical changes in the status bar
Some users were complaining that Live Wallpapers are missing. Ok, here you get them back.
In V 1.0 I included a wrong version of the screen calibration utility that caused FC. this fix includes a working version.
I found as well a solution to enter the suspend mode by just pressing the power button. The behaviour is now like:
- Short press (~2 sec) => tablet enters suspend mode
- Medium long press (~4 sec) => power option menu is shown
- Long press (>8 sec) => tablet switches complete off
The full ROM is in the ROM download section.
Changelog V 1.0
- 3G is automatically on after boot
- ROM Updater integrated
- Game mode for accelerometer added (taken from Corvus ROM)
- Added NTFS automount (Again many thanks to the_corvus for the scripts)
- Fixed small bug with TPUtility. It crashed due to some wrong libraries.
- New kernel – CorvusKernel 0.2 (Many thanks to the_corvus for compiling a stock version of his very fast kernel)
- Bluetooth problem solved
- Changed file manager from Astro to standard Android file manager (taken from CM7 ROM).
- Removed NI keyboard (can be downloaded and installed from here)
- Name spelling corrected :-p
- Added reboot option to power menu
- Removed unnecessary apps like Korean Keyboard, Market replacement apps (didn’t work anyway), LiveWallpapers, iFilemanager (FC with BuzzVega Kernel 0.7), help guides, …
- Updated APN list
- Changed hosts file with ads block
- Replaced wpa_supplicant for access to AdHoc WiFi accesspoints
- Added new bootloader.bin for BSOD fix. (Only in NV version)
- Added ClockWorkMod recovery and reboot APK from Paul
- And of course it has the Messaging app, so you can send and receive SMS and MMS.
- And just in case someone needs I added Titanium Backup and Visionary Root
- And of course the main Google apps -> Market, Gmail, Contacts and Calendar
- I kept the original launcher and added the VTL launcher, but its easily upgradeable, as it is installed in /data/app/
- I kept as well the Adobe Flash Player V10.1.120.10, as it was coming with the original ROM.
- Based on a ROM for the Webmachine UX100 I started to make my own small mods and changes. The base ROM is P10_image_20110223_v1.10.
If you are coming from another ROM then I strongly suggest a full wipe of Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache, otherwise the ROM might not work correct.
And as usual: You use this ROM on your own risk. I am not responsible if you break your device, loose warranty, get into a fight with your wife or loose important company data from your SDcard.