This app uses the build in temperature, air pressure and humidity sensors of the Galaxy S4 to show the current environment status and record data up to 31 days.
THIS APPLICATION WORKS ONLY IF YOUR PHONE/TABLET HAS THE NECESSARY SENSORS. IF YOU SEE “SENSOR NOT AVAILABLE” ON THE SCREEN THEN YOUR DEVICE DOESN’T HAVE THE SENSOR. PLEASE DO NOT DOWN RATE THIS APPLICATION JUST BECAUSE YOUR PHONE DOESN’T HAVE THE NECESSARY SENSORS.
3 different layouts are available:
– Digital weather station view
– Old style weather station view
– Scientific style plot view of last 20 measurements
To change between the views swipe on the toolbar to the left or right.
Please check the screen shots to see more details.
– Show temperature in °C, °F or K
– Show barometric air pressure in mBar, psi, atm, Torr, kPa, hPa, mmHg or inHg
– in old style view:
— Switch main (big) gauge in old style view between thermometer, barometer or hygrometer by clicking on the gauges
– in Scientific view:
— in continuous mode the sample rate can be changed between 1s and 1h in several steps
— view day records of the last 31 days in 1h steps
— show overview with min, max and average values of the last 31 days
— 6 different color themes available
– records can be saved as backup on the SD card
– records can be restored from a backup on the SD card
– records can be saved in CSV format on the SD card for use on the PC
Configuration allows up to 3 different values to be shown in a widget
TESTED ONLY ON THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4. THE APP MIGHT WORK ON OTHER PHONES/TABLETS THAT HAVE THE NECESSARY SENSORS, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED OR TESTED.