Fixed camera bug on tablets, updated to newest CM10.2 sources.
What’s this about?
This is the next release of my Ganbarou GT series of ROMs.
It is based on Android 4.3 and CM10.2 source code and flavoured to my own needs.
I build this ROM from direct from sources for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7500/GT-P7501/GT-P7510/GT-P7511), the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) and (if my wife gives it back to me) the Galaxy Note (GT-N7000).
What’s the difference to Cyanogenmod CM10.2?
The differences to generic CM10.2 are:
- Ganbarou wallpaper
- Ganbarou bootanimation
- Ganbarou About screen (Ganbarou changelog, Ganbarou version, Ganbarou easter egg)
- Reboot and Recovery on top level of power menu
- Added TitaniumBackup (in apps\data) for quick restore after you installed a new ROM
- Added GooManager for updates of the ROM
- Added JellyBean 4.3 compatible Google apps
- Edited APN list to cover Softbank Japan
- Adds free hosts file
- Removed Cyanogenmod initialisation app
- Removed Cyanogenmod updater
- Removed Cyanogenmod wallpapers
- Removed all live wallpapers
What are your risks with this ROM?
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* If you do not understand the instructions how to flash the ROM move on
* and don’t blame me if your device is bricked afterwords.
How to install:
- Get the ROM from
- Copy it to your internal SDcard
- Reboot the tablet into recovery mode (CWM or TWRP, both works if you have the latest version)
- In case you come from a ROM that is not Android 4.3 then a factory reset / full wipe is necessary. I recommend a full wipe in any case to get a clean installation.
- Flash the ROM
- Wipe cache and dalvik-cache
Where can I download the ROM?
- Waaaahhh!!! Obviously you skipped the “How to install” section. Check a few lines above for the instructions and download links.
- If you are interested to build the ROM fresh from sources you can checkout my repository on Github.
Changelog V4.01 2013-09-19
- Update: latest CM10.2 sources
- Update: latest ads free hosts file
- BugFix: Camera now working on Galaxy Tab 10.1
Changelog V4.00 2013-09-14
- Initial: first build based on CM10.2.
- Feature: Ganbarou wallpaper
- Feature: Ganbarou bootanimation
- Feature: Ganbarou About screen (Ganbarou changelog, Ganbarou version, Ganbarou easter egg)
- Feature: Reboot and Recovery on top level of power menu
- Feature: Navigation buttons can be placed left, right or centered on the lower bar
No big differences to CM10.2.